lundi 29 août 2011

Life's a picture... Van Dongen

What if. I do feel uncomfortable when such a situation came to me.
What if? I was raised with the mentality that pushing up and placing such questions was surviving never living. Living implies takings risks, being free, cautious of the actions undertaken but always moving. Life's about moving and breaking circles.

It means being able to decided for yourself what's best. Because best (in my family) has always had a happy connotation. What does make me happy? One should never forget that we are here to be happy.

Nonetheless, what if appears to my view as a captive paradox under which Foucault stated:
"the imaginary is not formed in opposition to reality as its denial or compensation"...

Sante Bonheur!
In the meantime, life's a picture, the rest is just paint... Van Dongen

Aucun commentaire:

DER SUESSER UND ICH...

DER SUESSER UND ICH...
HOTEL DE VILLE-PARIS