dimanche 6 février 2011

Why do we write?

I haven't stop writing but I haven't posted any new entry here. The reason for it: Facebook! I have been using way too much its "notes application" in order to sort out my writing curiosities. As for now on, I'm sticking back again to my blog.

During this personal quest for writing, I have been asked about why not just starting over? And frankly, it was under my consideration. I have thought of that. But at the same time it will be like cheating myself.

Life isn't always straight. Life isn't always structured by chapters. And I personally don't think that's such a bad thing. Let's take back this blog that I started 5 years ago when I decided moving to Berlin... city, where I currently live...

Aucun commentaire:

DER SUESSER UND ICH...

DER SUESSER UND ICH...
HOTEL DE VILLE-PARIS